- AlertDormant Shell Companies: How to Protect Your Portfolio from Fraud
Some low-priced "penny" stocks that are aggressively promoted may in fact be stocks of dormant shell companies that are susceptible to pump-and-dump scams.
- FIGHT FRAUDMcGruff the Crime Dog Fights Financial Fraud
McGruff has teamed up with the FINRA Foundation to release new videos for Crime Prevention Month! Watch them now to learn more about the red flags of fraud.
- DocumentaryThinking Money Documentary
Behavioral science says overspending lights up our brain’s pleasure centers…can saving be just as powerful? Watch "Thinking Money" to find out!
- Investor AlertFrontier Funds—Travel With Care
Our new alert offers cautions related to "frontier funds," which invest in securities of companies in countries with developing securities markets.
- Investor AlertViral Disease Stock Scams: Don't Let Them Infect Your Portfolio
Be wary of promotions touting stocks that claim to protect against the spread of viruses or other harmful diseases.
- FRAUD STORYBe Careful Who You Trust
Fraudsters may exploit ethnic affinity to defraud their victims. See how Juan Rangel did just that.
- RetirementSmart Management of Retirement Income
This resource can help you manage your retirement income wisely.
- FICO Credit Score and ReportFree Credit Score and Analysis Tool
The FINRA Investor Education Foundation is pleased to make FICO® credit scores available free of charge to active duty servicemembers and their spouses.
- FIGHTING FRAUDTaking Action: A Victim Advocate's Guide
Use this guide to help victims of financial crimes—including identity theft, investment fraud, mortgage and lending fraud, and mass-marketing scams.